Foam Lamination and Mounting Tapes
Low VOC Foam Lamination Tape #5782 and #5782 LSV
Ultra low VOC and Low Emission double-faced, non-woven tape with high adhesion that is suitable for use in vehicle cabins. It meets all guidelines for specific VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and has a very low TVOC. Applicable to a wide range of automotive interior substrates such as PP, PE, PU and EPDM materials.
- Low Odour and ultra low VOC tape providing a better air quality for passengers inside the car
- Excellent repulsion resistance on curved surfaces
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent adhesion to NVH, sealing and gaskets parts such as EPDM, PU and PE Foam
- Excellent adhesion to low surface-energy parts such as PP plastics
- Does not contain the 13 harmful VOCs
Foam Lamination seals, gaskets and insulation materials for:
- Instrument Panel
- Center Console
- Door Panel
- Audio System
- Cowl Top
Wire Harness Tape #735A
Single-faced adhesive tape composed of polyethylene cloth and a toluene-free acrylic adhesive for wire harness. Excellent workability; very easy to tear by hand. Strong adhesion to olefin materials such as PP and PE.
Oily Surface Tape #586
Double-faced adhesive tape made out of thin, non-woven fabric and coated with rubber adhesive. Excellent adhesion to oily surfaces such as door locks and seat frames. Provides a superior fit on curved surfaces and edges.